Rustic pottery is all about achieving that classic island aesthetic. It is characterized by subtle earth tones and an unglazed rim.
- subtle accenting for gardens, landscaping and entryways
- seamless transitions between indoors and outdoors.
Glazed pottery is about the bling. The entire pot, including the rim, is glazed. It is painted in bright hues like red, blue, lime green, turquoise and orange.
- making bold colorful, expressive statements
- creating design focal points
Ironstone pottery is crafted from mud found in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta and characterized by rich, dark brown color.
- all-around, nautral accenting